There is a new club starting at St. Martins Church Hall The Christmas Card Club on Saturday 15th January from 10.00 - 12.00. As we shall be sharing the hall with "The Coffee Morning" group the numbers of spaces available will be limited to 8, so you will need to book your place. If there is a lot of interest hopefully we can increase the numbers in future weeks, we will just have to see how it goes.
The idea is that everyone takes along pre-cut card, layers etc. so that you just have to stamp, colour and adhere, going home with finished cards. I am not sure that it is really going to turn out like this but we can try.
Each time there will be a colour theme and on 15th January the theme is red. Please bring with you
- card blanks
- card that has been cut for your mat/layers, if this is what you are doing
- colouring mediums (if using watercolour please bring little pots for water)
- Ink for stamping
- A stamp for the image on the front of your card
- A sentiment stamp for the front of your card
- A verse/greeting for the insert.
- Any ribbons, buttons, embellishments in red.
- Cutting mat, scissors, 3d foam pads, tool kit etc.
As the Coffee Morning is on at the same time, we will get asked quite a few questions, people will come over and have a look at what we are doing and there will be children running around. Saturday morning is usually very busy in Allenton and you may find that you cant park your car outside the church but there is always plenty of space outside my house (please dont block Pauls car in though). The price is £1.50 and this includes refreshments and your place MUST BE BOOKED IN ADVANCE. Interested? Let me know.