The theme for the evening for both cardmakers and scrapbookers will be spring so please bring along anything with spring in mind (surely spring is just around the corner isnt it?)
I will be doing two demonstrations, yes two. The first one is a very simple baby card in the shape of a nappy. The second one will be an unusual folder/envelope. Please find a list of all items needed to make these projects.
- One A4 sheet of white card
- Pink ink and ribbon or Blue ink and ribbon
- sticky stuff (glue runner, red tape or any other adhesive that you prefer)
- scoring tool or ruler and embossing tool
- cropodile if you have one but I will have mine with me
- coloured card 6"x11 1/2" (I have used SU textured)
- contrasting colour card 6" X 3 1/2"
- 2 patterned pieces of paper 4 1/4" x 7 1/2" each
- Ribbon to co-ordinate
- Scorer, scoring tool or ruler and embossing tool (these are a must but I will have
- Sticky stuff (adhesive of your choice but needs to be a strong one)
- Velcro dots - if you dont have any I will bring extra along and we can split
Dont forget, if you dont want to make these or if you dont want to doing any thing with the spring theme, you can always bring along your own projects to work on or you can just come along for a natter, coffee/cake and catch up with everyone you havent seen for the last few months.
Christiana and Liz were the cakerers for February but due to cancellation of the evening, this didnt happen. Could you both let me know if you are happy to supply the cakes/biscuits for this session please. If not dont worry, I can always see if someone else can do this as I am sure there will be plenty of volunteers.
I am really looking forward to seeing everyone as its been so long.