Pages

Saturday 16 July 2011

Last Night

There was a great turn out for the Spondon Dabblers last night sadly I forgot my camera so cannot post any pictures of cards that crafters made. I'm really annoyed with myself as there were some great cards made. There was lots of chatter and I met several new crafters which was lovely.

Tracey popped in briefly about 8pm - but due to her wedding next week and being very busy she was unable to join us for the evening.

I am really pleased that crafters are able to attend as it's such a nice venue and because it is well subscribed we have been able to reduce the price to £3:00 which is a bargain for a night of crafting. Despite Tracey giving me instructions of how to put information in the side bar - I still can't manage it - sorry.

I did demo the buckle card sadly I have no picture of those made :( but those that joined in appeared to enjoy making them. I will make sure I remember to take my camera next time.

Well until we all met again

TTFN

Lesley x

No comments:

Post a Comment