Pages

Tuesday 24 April 2012

Where have we all been?

Goodness, I struggled to open this little blog up this morning.....so much dust everywhere.  I am wondering where everyone has gone to?  Have you all won the pools and become millionaires...does anyone do "the pools" or is it all the lottery now?  Anyway,  I have dusted, swept up, got rid of all the gunk that had gone off and here we are, a nice new shiny place again, all ready for everyone to blog again.

Would you like to post here but dont know how or have the necessary permissions?  Please let me know and I will help you out. 

Here is a scrapbook page that I have done recently.  A few of us went off on a day out to a scrapbooking class.  The next day out is in June and if you fancy coming along, please let either Pam Partridge or myself know and we will give you details.

Sophia and Katerina, a special photograph for me


What is your latest creation?  Please put a post on so that we can all see what you have been up to.

NEXT MEETING
The next get together is Derby Dabblers at St. Martin's Church Hall, Flint Street, Allenton. It is from 6.30 - 9.30 and the price is £3.00 for adults and £2.00 for teenages.  The theme for the evening, which you dont have to follow if you dont want to is RED WHITE AND BLUE.

CAKERERS WANTED
Are you able to bring in the cakes/naughty bits?  There are normally 2 people who bring in the cakes etc.  I am very happy to bring something in on May 4th can someone else bring in something too?  Can you coming along in future months and provide the cakes/biscuits. If so, please let me know so that I can fill up the slots on the right hand side.

Hope that you can fill up the blog with bits and pieces that you have been up to, tell us your latest news or show your latest creation.  Have you purchased anything that was fantastic value or a waste of money?  Waiting to hear from you next

Tracey xx

1 comment: