Pages

Thursday 23 August 2012

Spondon Dabblers does it have a future?


Hi Ladies

Spondon Dabblers does it have a future?

August Spondon Dabblers was cancelled due to not enough people confirming their attendance to make it viable but when Anne cancelled the booking it because weren’t able to give 1 months’ notice of cancellation we had to pay for the room hire – which Anne did & she is now out of pocket. 
As you know we are non-profit making don’t have any funds to cover these sort of costs.

 Because of this Anne has cancelled all the bookings for the rest of the year.  I have offered Anne 50% of the cost for last Friday’s hire. 

I am willing to organise these Friday nights but would require another person who would help when I’m on holiday or can’t make it due to work commitments.

 but before I do this I need to know:

·         from you all whether you want to meet in the 3rd Friday of the month?

·         just continue with meeting  once a month on the 1st Friday at St Martin’s at Allenton?

·         Is anyone willing to help me with the Spondon Dabblers if there is enough interest for it to continue?

·          

Please let me know your thought on this asap


Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment