Pages

Thursday 23 April 2009

Derby Dabblers Summer Fayre

Yes we did actually run our own Summer Fayre.  Can you believe that this took place in 2007.  A great day was had by all and just to prove it, here are some of the pictures that were taken on the day.

A lot of hard work and effort was put in by everyone.   Perhaps we should think about holding another one?




A flower stall from a lady in Hucknell





Sue with her cards




Liz's card stall







Sandra's card stall


Jayne sampling Sandras cakes with her jewlery for sale






Lesley 




A charity stall



Pauline with the tombolla
















my cards.  Well I couldnt take a picture of myself



Sandra looking after the drinks and all the lovely cakes she made

1 comment:

  1. I remember this day very well - I was a relative newcomer to the DD - lots of fun. But I don't think any of us could retire on the profits we made that day!!! lol - Lesley x

    ReplyDelete