Pages

Wednesday 22 April 2009

Hi everyone. This is P Ann - a blogging virgin!! and member from the start of Derby Dabblers. We seem to have been running for ever, and now have so many members I am ashamed to say I can't remember all the names; but I use my usual excuse and blame my age!!

Thanks to Tracey for steering me through the process of joining the blog community, this post is really just to see if I've got it right, and then I will try adding a couple of cards. I can't promise to post too often - I have never been any good at keeping a diary beyond January, but will certainly be reading the posts with interest.

Hope to see you all at DD next Friday - aahh yes, must look out some pink and chocolate paper.

Enjoy today.
P Ann

6 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging P Ann - I look forward to seeing your cards - hope you've recovered from my expoilts at the Uni on Sunday - Lesley x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh well done Piano, glad to see you made it :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. P Ann you got it perfect. I look forward to seeing your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done P.Ann. Welcome to the world of blogging.

    Love Karen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. not mastered the blog world myself yet, but well done you! sems like you have got it sorted . love elvie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi P. Ann, you seem to have got this mastered, well done. I haven't done blogging yet, so a new challenge for me later. xx elvie

    ReplyDelete