Pages

Sunday 26 September 2010

Hi all, this friday Sandra has asked me to provide you with a project or two - so I thought I would search the internet and bring you some templates - with halloween around the corner I will bring a cute witches shoe card I made and the template too. Also a tiny "milk carton" template that could be filled with sweeties for your little trick or treaters!! Alyson has a sweet scottie dog template which she made into the cutest card and I'm sure she will bring it with her to share with you all! Please bring a scoring tool, ruler and a sheet of card if you want to make the milk carton - also a brad or small hole punch and a length of ribbon (enough to tie a pretty bow).
I will also bring cakes this month too!
Look forward to seeing you all on Friday
Paula xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Paula, look forward to seeing you on Friday. As far as I know Sandra and I are the cakerers for this month :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete