Pages

Sunday 14 June 2009

Do you fancy a challenge ...

It's all very quiet on here so I was wondering if anyone would be up for a fortnightly challenge. I think the only prize we could offer is that the winner chooses the 2 challenges for the next month and creates a sample card for them.

I apreciate that not everyone as all equipment and craft goodies available, so the challenges would need to be general ie: sketches, colour combo's, themes, shapes etc ...

I have asked Tracey if this is ok. So what do you think ?

Leave a comment below letting us know what you think and any ideas you have.

T T F N love Karen xxx

3 comments:

  1. I think it is a great idea Karen and as its a fortnightly one I would do my best to join in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea Karen :o)
    Not sure I would have much time at the moment to do them but I do like the idea :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great idea, I'd definitely be up for it!
    Becky :)

    ReplyDelete