Pages

Monday 8 June 2009

Thought I'd share ...

a few bits I've made recently.

I made this for a challenge and nearly used ALL SU items, but the string is from my stash. (79p from Wilko's). Sorry Tracey.





This was made for my friends house warming pressie. It was designed and cut out by a good friend of mine called Joe. She designs lots of these for us to do.

This is the card DS wanted me to make for his friends birthday.
It went down a treat, he really loved it.

And finally I made this for my niece who's just turned 11 and is moving to a new house soon so I thought she could put this in her new bedroom.
I think I've made this post a bit higgledy piggledy. Sorry. Thank you for looking.

Love Karen x

3 comments:

  1. Great set of projects Karen, I particularly love the Organic Grace card :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen what a fantastic post and not a bit higgledy piggledy. I love everything on there especially the cat. What a clever idea.

    String from Wilkos??

    ReplyDelete
  3. great collection - love them all but love the 'Kane' card - what a fiesty little character - Lesley x

    ReplyDelete