Pages

Saturday 18 July 2009

Ilkeston Dabblers at Arena

Yesterday evening was great and well attended. I did some stamping on parchment with a brilliant stamp loaned from Margaret - hopefully with take some pics and put them on the blog at a later date. Karen also lent me her VW camper van to stamp some images out and Pam let me borrow a Penny Black one which I in the process of finishing and hope to put on the blog soon. Thankyou all for lending me your stamps.

Tracey gave me a lesson in using SU crayon's Marvy's and pencil as I still need to perfect my technique for painting/colouring images - many thanks Tracey

I was lovely to see everyone and look at their creations. Hope to see you all there in August.

I also recieved my goodies from SU - can't wait to try them out and my things from a Pampered Chef Party I attended several weeks ago.

Lesley x

1 comment:

  1. One of these days Lesley, I might manage to get there! Looking forwad to seeing your creations :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete